For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to
. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank,
engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
Length: 70cm (size medium). Our model is 186.7cm (6’1.5”) tall with a 101.6cm (40”) chest and a 81.3cm (32”) waist.
– Lightweight woven performance fabric; some stretch; opaque
– UA Storm water repellant and wind-resistant technology
– Fixed three-piece hood
– Front zip hand pockets; chest pocket; interior media pocket
– Long raglan sleeves
– Branding detail to left chest
– Dropped hem foe enhanced coverage
Materials: Main: 87% Polyester & 13% Elastane